Competition dates: 13th-27th Feb 2019
- This Promotion is open to all persons aged 16 or over and resident in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may request such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and any prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- Entry into the Promotion is via Linkedin, by following the ‘Halfords for Business’ showcase page and sharing the launch competition post between Monday 11th February 2019 and Monday 25th February 2019.
- Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- On Tuesday 26th February one winning entry will be picked at random from all eligible entries. The winning entry will win a £250 Halfords gift voucher.
- The prize winner will be contacted via Linkedin or email (depending on what information was provided by the prize winner to Halfords) within 5 working days of the closing date. If the prize winner does not respond to accept the prize -within 48 hours of first contact or declines, the prize will be forfeited and a new prize winner will be chosen at random.
- No cash alternative is available; prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value.
- Prize winners may be asked to participate in publicity resulting from the Promotion. This is not conditional to entry, and winners’ consent will be sought separately.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decisions as to which entries are eligible to take part in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this Promotion, are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- Neither the Promoter nor agencies involved in this Promotion may be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to the Promotion. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- This Promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Halfords Limited, Icknield Street Drive, Washford West, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 0DE